Activity Stream: Show All | New Threads | New Posts | New Pictures | Popular Threads | Lonely Threads | Vendor Threads | New Picture Comments | New Profile Comments |
Search:  
Go Back   Camaro Forums - Chevy Camaro Enthusiast Forum > Fourth Generation (1993-2002) > 93-02 Drivetrain > 93-02 V6 Tech
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-14-2010, 10:26 PM
4th Gear Member
No cars in osduck5's garage, add now

Several years ago,I had an experience where my wife took her car in for a lady's day special. She wanted four new tires. I get a call from her saying she cannot drive the car home, it is to dangerous. I ask why and she ran down the list. Car needed new radiator hose, new fan belts, and new shocks. To my surprise, I ask why. I had receipts in the glove compartment where I had just replaced all of that not more than 3 months earlier. Found one shock with a round hole punched in it, fan belt cut and hole punctured in one of the rad hoses. They wanted $600 for repairs. Even though I had the receipts, I could not prove that they did the damage. A few months later I was talking to a fellow that use to work for that company. He told me that they had 26 places on vehicles that they could create fluid leaks to get return business. Be very careful who you let work on your vehicles. Not all places are rip offs but alot of them are driven to get every dollar they can from you.
Old 02-14-2010, 10:26 PM
Activity Stream
Activity Stream: Show All | New Threads | New Posts | New Pictures | Popular Threads | Lonely Threads | Vendor Threads | New Picture Comments | New Profile Comments |
Search:  

Tags
02, 2010, 96, camaro, change, displaying, filter, light, low, lower, lowered, oil, pressure, tune, v6, week, whanged