thanks for all contributors for the 1 + or so yrs of questions/concerns...

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2016, 04:48 PM
2nd Gear member
Default thanks for all contributors for the 1 + or so yrs of questions/concerns...

title: thanks for all contributors for the 1 + or so yrs of questions/concerns...

This is a great forum and website etc...

I hope everyone has a worry-free rest of 2016 as we're in the mid year now late june early july when gov't make budgets

hit that refresh on your new year's resolutions made late december 2015 and early January 2016 for the entire year of 2016

get motivated

visualize success before it happens, and it will

vividly, see in your mind's eye your Camaro running smoothly without any problems for a long time

and it will work into reality, what bodybuilders and sports athletes call "visualization."

Sometimes in a "me-first," time that we live in with instant info. & the expectation of instant responses,

we sort of forget about other important things

my car has preventative prob's it's runs and i have a major repair once I get it out of the shop i'm going to really enjoy ever day possible with her.

before it stops God forbid due to a lethal problem that can't be repaired.

who knows, God forbid, I can have my car totalled the next day by a drunk driver without really enjoying it even if i have full coverage, it won't be the same

So, I'm taking the time to wish you all well and I hope your Camaro has no problems at all.

sort of like on a telekinetic way, the mind can move mountains....

already had lots of repairs during the 1st 2 quarters of this year for the last 6 months, hoping and visualizing no more problems.

Thanks for all your help on my posts and I hope I myself have not only received help but in a small way, given help on other's Camaro concerns.

i once had a 94 camaro, it was 240 k miles and had issues, blew a head gasket or messed up the Trans. trying to do a burnout on my 40th birthday, with an auto trans. not good....

anyway thereafter i changed my email password to newcamaro or camaro2013 or something to that effect

everytime i went into my email and punched in my password I was reaffirming a goal of a better Camaro or another Camaro, 8 months later, I got a deal, from a desperate seller who took a Honda I had for his Camaro. he was older and had a dad to take care of and needed a more fuel-efficeint car. desperate sellers make the best deals. sort of like someone dies in a family and a piece of real estate is bequeathed to family members and they all don't get along so they want to sell that real estate given to them in a will because they want the money more due to other expenses they have, and they sell a great piece of real estate for dirt cheap--a bargain.

"cars are mechanical parts, goods bought and sold in the marketplace, they break down, you repair them..." (paraphrase of Mr. McGrath, auto shop class instuctor to Kenny Dantley in the awesome film, Corvette Summer, '78 but sometimes we can go overboard like Arnie Cunningham and his obsession w/ his '57 plymouth Fury in Christine haha

Old 07-10-2016, 01:54 PM
4th Gear Member

your welcome is one thing the forum lacks ,but yes its a good forum ,people dont know how to take a thank you but i do thank you to what else would we have to do in our spare time,we know how much you love your car ,we love them the same too

Last edited by 95 camaro 406; 07-10-2016 at 05:22 PM.
Old 07-10-2016, 04:39 PM
Senior Moderator
January 2010 ROTM Winner

You're welcome, we're glad to help. Hope everything works out for your car.

Old 07-19-2016, 03:57 AM
1st Gear Member

amen brothers