Starting new facebook group for any fbody owners

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2016, 08:28 PM
Default Starting new facebook group for any fbody owners

Unfortunately, I can't promote this because it's against Camaro Forum rules.
My bad, I should have read the rules first.

Last edited by Camaro 69; 02-19-2016 at 03:50 PM.
Old 02-18-2016, 01:09 PM
1st Gear Member

Old 02-18-2016, 02:14 PM
1st Gear Member

I'll give it a try, maybe I'll actually use Facebook, instead having constant cute animal videos shown to me by the wifey, LOL

Old 02-19-2016, 02:41 PM
4th Gear Member
Thumbs down

hate to be party pooper ,but theres a forum hear an many areas to talk about the f body sell parts ,I was on face book when it was very early stages ,an when I found out they could read my private messages an all the bad things we are hearing about there ,an who can say the most profound thing of the day ,to me face book is faze of my life that is closed, now wont find me there anymore ,you can go there an get alot of things like call girls so on ,why not keep it right hear on the forum that does not have enough regular chats going as it is ,we have lounge we have the longest thread both of wich you can talk about anything to do with f body cars or how the weather is too ,kinda like saying keep the money local ,face book got rich an over time I found its no different then my space ,then when I was spending money to build my Farmville ,I thought wow just makeing them richer ,keep it hear help build this forum ,I think comeing hear to ask people to go elce where to talk about things you can do right hear is kinda contradicts what the forum is hear for I feel we need the help hear rather then starting some other ,keep it home . Oh an it was found while the average person may have 400 friends on there about what I had I only knew about 75 of them ,an they found out for real how many of those friends could you count on in time of need was 2 ,my 2 cents keep it hear ,you will be lucky to find 5 people to join from hear ,I find it rather funny your 4th post hear is to get people to go to another place rather then keep it hear ,where you don't deal with all BUL Sit

Last edited by 95 camaro 406; 02-19-2016 at 05:04 PM.
Old 02-19-2016, 03:47 PM
Senior Moderator
January 2010 ROTM Winner

Thanks 95 camaro 406, your support is appreciated and those are good points made.
We have everything here from tech sections that pretty much covers it all to threads for simple chit-chat.
Austin, what you're doing, is an attempt at driving people from our site to a different one. It's counter-productive to our existence here. And, as far as I'm concerned, facebook is too random and certainly doesn't have organized sections like we have.
The final nail in the coffin is, doing this is against our forum rules. Read rule #7 here, which you clearly did not do: Camaro Forums - Chevy Camaro Enthusiast Forum - Announcements in Forum : Camaro Forum Issues
Your post above has been "fixed" accordingly.

Last edited by Camaro 69; 02-19-2016 at 03:49 PM.
Old 02-19-2016, 05:01 PM
4th Gear Member

I was thinking that myself ,if your starting a club in your city an want to post on in your area that's one thing but we could use your support hear ,I see guys post things for sale ,an there are sponcers that sell parts too,what I don't see an this forum has ,is you can get you garage full of everything you have pictures of your car ,of your toys ,whatever you want pretty much ,I take pride in my Albums an pictures helps others with there builds an so on,an hey we can all be friends hear where you will get good info too

Last edited by 95 camaro 406; 02-19-2016 at 05:10 PM.