Cali 4th Gen. Owners You may want to post this for public parking problems....

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2016, 12:41 AM
2nd Gear member
Default Cali 4th Gen. Owners You may want to post this for public parking problems....

TITLE: Cali 4th Gen. Owners You may want to post this for public parking problems....

Grumpy....not Craby LoL...I'm assuming he's referring to his lobster red hot 4th Gen in toke-land WA LoL

homeowners, tenants living at a property in CA are prone to calling the police when they see a car in front of their home even if it's moved every day or 1.5 days when the rule is 1/10 of a mile every 3 days.

When they purchased a home if it's residential, they paid for the property extending onto the pavement not the space in front of their home which can house a full length 4th Gen.

I printed this on 8 and half by 11 and placed it on both sides of the dash below the front windshield and taped it onto the rear window panel (I leave my windows always open here in So. Cal, so it's only there like a used car sticker price when I roll up the windows and park:

(I humbly think it'll take the bad people away till I purchase real still and vid cameras and strategically place them in the cabin)

START:
DO NOT TOUCH THIS CAR OR PLACE ANYTHING ON THIS CAR’S WINDSHIELD
THIS CAR HAS NUMEROUS STILL CAMERA AND VIDEO SURVEILLANCE SYSTEMS AND ITS OWNER OFTEN CHECKS IT PERSONALLY
THIS CAR IS NOT ABANDONED AND IS LEGALLY PARKED ACCORDING TO THE CALIFORNIA VEHICLE CODE WHICH MANDATES MOVING A CAR 1/10 OF A MILE EVERY 3 DAYS. *DO NOT WASTE VALUABLE POLICE RESOURCES & CALL AND SAY IT’S BEEN HERE MORE THAN 72 HOURS WHEN IT’S BEEN HERE ONLY 1 DAY—THAT’S ILLEGAL TO DO SO. THIS IS PUBLIC PARKING & THERE’S PLENTY OF PARKING HERE. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH PUBLIC PARKING, TAKE IT UP WITH YOUR LOCAL LAWMAKER.
FURTHER, THE CAR IS OWNED BY SOMEONE FROM AN OFFICIAL STATE BACKGROUND IN GOVERNMENT.
NO TOQUE ESTE CARRO; HAY VIDEO EN ESTE CARRO, Y ES PARQUED EN UNA MANERA LEGAL.

END

HELL YEAH DON'T MESS WITH A HOT ROD AN AMERICAN MADE MUSCLE CAR IN WHAT CAN BE DEEMED HOT ROD CITY--THE ENTIRE STATE OF CALIFORNIA.

Old 06-28-2016, 12:47 AM
2nd Gear member

...i Just want to add, sign of the times, supposed to get along with neighbors it's almost Biblical...it's sad. but my 4th gen is a pretty car so what's the deal here. leave it the f alone. a 72 hour notice prematurely given and not followed up by the car owner can lead to a tow, insane tow yard fees and ultimately basically forfeiture of the car. Who wants to pay $2,500 to get their 4th Gen out of the towyard???