Pinks T.V. show

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2006, 02:39 PM
Default Pinks T.V. show

I was watching the pinks all day marathon on thanksgiving and i don't understand why there is no love for third gen camaros. I saw one 85 iroc out of the whole day. Could someone tell me why no one is racing third gens on this show? Where's the love??

Old 11-24-2006, 03:17 PM
3rd Gear Member
Default RE: Pinks T.V. show

That show is a joke. Irocs are a little bit heavier and a lot longer than the other Camaros. The weight transfer isn't quite as good as the others.

Old 11-24-2006, 03:46 PM
2nd Gear member

The love is there. Which is why we aren't seeing any Third Gens on the show. You wanna bet yours? Go for it, but personally I like having my car stay mine.

Old 11-24-2006, 08:57 PM
Tech Droid

That show is for people thtat know nothing about drag racing. That is the dumbest way to race a car that I ever seen. They have a Christmas tree and depend on a bald guy waving his arms to start the race, and then argue about the results.

Old 11-24-2006, 09:27 PM
2nd Gear member

I thought Donnie's 525RWHP Iroc was pretty impressive. I think it's the only 3rd gen on the show. He thumped Cornbreads BB Chevelle, But, got his a$$ handed to him by an alcohol injected 62 ford pickup in All Out. I kinda like the street drag starts. It's better than risking your life on the street.

Old 11-24-2006, 09:29 PM
2nd Gear member

Nah, if you're gonna race on the strip, trees and headsup is the only way to go.

Old 11-24-2006, 11:09 PM
In the Staging Lanes

ORIGINAL: z28pete

That show is for people thtat know nothing about drag racing. That is the dumbest way to race a car that I ever seen. They have a Christmas tree and depend on a bald guy waving his arms to start the race, and then argue about the results.
I thought it was kind of funny how the host stands right near the tree! I guess they are trying to give it a "Street race" feel. I really liked the new show All Out. I also liked the message they put across...that they are building an environment where you can street race for money, and not endanger everyone else.

Old 11-25-2006, 12:46 AM
3rd Gear Member

That show is a joke! Pinks all out is a better show and I think that it can be better still. I rather use the trees cuz it's more accurate. That's the thing too, people don't bring what they say.

Old 11-25-2006, 10:31 AM
3rd Gear Member

Who in their right mind would put their blood, sweat and tears into a project and let chance take it away. Obviously a stupid show. I cannot srr a person who cares about their car like most on this forum give them up like that. Idiots!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-25-2006, 10:58 AM
March 2008 ROTM

its all about bragging rights, i have a buddy with a similar performing car, and we ALWAYS argued about whos is faster, id take him on there. Whoop his mustang 5.0 @$$ on national T.V.

Quick Reply: Pinks T.V. show