Camaro Crash @ OKC C&C

Old 03-06-2017, 07:50 PM
Default Camaro Crash @ OKC C&C

You may have already seen this. This video seems to be going viral.

Let me know your thoughts. Im sad to see a sexy Camaro crash like this. If the link doesn't work check it out on our channel.

YouTube Channel: True Street Racing Society

Old 03-07-2017, 03:32 PM
4th Gear Member

as stupid as it was its fixable an still driveing it, no one got hurt. people got nothing better to do i thought it would be worse , i had to learn a hard lesson my first time out ,on a rottery ,had nothing to do with showing off,just changing lanes an hitting the gas at the wrong time ran into an f150 was my fault,an my one an only at fault accident ,thats what insurance is for, it was fixed ,i think it could happen to anyone ,with people egging them on did not help either , my 2 cents on that ,the worst kinda accident to me is when someone fails to yield in a spot that is clearly marked ,do not cross with yellow zigzag lines 10 feet wide an 200 feet long ,an yet people drive through it every day an a few times a month someone gets cut off an the result is in the picture,becouse the state wont make the median longer with concrete ,an people are too lazy to make a left or right hand turn to avoid it ,just straight across they go ,from both sides out of a tire shop an a gas station so they pull the mistake without even thinking about it. i blow the horn every time i see it happen they look at you like your the jerk yet there the real jerk an even a bigger jerk then that guy in my eyes ,they just think in there mind there just making a turn left or right or straight across,but they have not read a dmv hand book ever the way i see it, an when the guy that did it to me just stopped right in front of me ,relized what jerk he was when all these people came over an said i saw it feel bad for you man nice car ,so its a failed to yield for anyone who crosses,an there fault every time,the pic is from the #2 wreck ,looks worse then it was but 3k ,an now i have choose to go with a a 98-02 front end,before after ,so turns out i got what i wanted anyway ,but yes makes you want to cry at the time

Last edited by 95 camaro 406; 03-07-2017 at 04:20 PM.
Old 03-08-2017, 08:33 AM
1st Gear Member

I saw it. Of course he's getting beat to death. It sucks. Glad no one got hurt. It could of ben worse if he got t boned. My thoughts,you need to be aware of surroundings before you play,his first burnout acceptable,the second one unacceptable he should of ben watching traffic more .

Old 03-09-2017, 12:05 PM
4th Gear Member

with a nice car i allways park too away from other cars ,an also have cameras

Old 03-10-2017, 07:39 PM
4th Gear Member

And this is why a lot of them get shut down. Because idiots think they know how to drive and show off.

Old 03-18-2017, 04:03 PM
4th Gear Member

dont see that viral thing guess people got nothing better to do