camaro lower valance lights

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 11:20 PM
Default camaro lower valance lights

i have a 74, but i was thinking about converting it to a 70 rs clone, meaning the complete front and rear are going to be converted.

but i was wondering about the standard lamp lights compared to the rally sport lamps. has anyone messed with these lights before?

i'm asking cuz i was thinking about using the rally sport header panel (with the upper lamp lights that pair with the adjacent headlights) and using the standard lower valance (with the narrow lamp lights below the bumper) at the same time, modifying the lower valance lights into fog lights

here's a picture of the lower valance lights i'm talking about...notice the rally sport lamp lights are absent, as they serve the same purpose thus both wouldnt appear on a stock camaro

Attached Thumbnails camaro lower valance lights-1970-chevrolet-camaro-sale_190283775972.jpg  
Old 04-13-2009, 03:47 PM

you cannot use the rs header panel and standard lower. what you are talking about doing is a great idea,i say that because i am also in the process of doin the same you are.you have got to use the full standard upper and lower,then get a rs upper and modify the light onto the upper. check out detroit speed engineering, they did this on dale earnhart jr 72' camaro.
best of luck and let me see your progress.
arias322@aol.com