how much hp do i have?

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 07:23 PM
Default how much hp do i have?

this might be harder than i think. it has a edelbrock performer intake and a 650cfm edelbrock carb with vacum seondaries. as far as i know its a stock 350 block besides that. however it came with a 327 so someone swapped in the 350. so what were some of the stock numbers for the camaro 350s in like 67,68,69? another tid bit...a guy came to buy some spare wheels i had and looked at my car...he said i had the double hump heads(theres two little humps on the front end of each cylinder head) is that true? and when were these heads put on 350s? sorry for so many questions...any answers you guys have it great.

Old 10-21-2007, 09:16 AM
Default RE: how much hp do i have?

i have double hump heads and my motor came out of a 72 vett

Old 11-18-2007, 04:24 AM
January 2008 ROTM
Default RE: how much hp do i have?

ORIGINAL: MadMaxwell87

this might be harder than i think. it has a edelbrock performer intake and a 650cfm edelbrock carb with vacum seondaries. as far as i know its a stock 350 block besides that. however it came with a 327 so someone swapped in the 350. so what were some of the stock numbers for the camaro 350s in like 67,68,69? another tid bit...a guy came to buy some spare wheels i had and looked at my car...he said i had the double hump heads(theres two little humps on the front end of each cylinder head) is that true? and when were these heads put on 350s? sorry for so many questions...any answers you guys have it great.
yes the humps indicate double hump heads or (camelback) < just another common name and yes they could be used on any small block chevy.As far as hp take it to any good engine shop and have it dynoed.You can even have the process videoed it's fun give it a shot. COST DOES VARY it cost me 100 for 3 pulls