anyone know what type or brand of steering wheel this is?

Old 10-19-2015, 06:08 PM
Default anyone know what type or brand of steering wheel this is?

I just bought a 69 rs camaro and im trying to change steering wheels but the steering column has an extra piece that was added to install the steering wheels that are detachable and take a key to unlock and pop out so I need a specific brand or type of steering wheel, the current steering in the car has a racing style to it and im not into it and just want to have something with a more classic look. any tips or ideas greatly appreciated it.

Attached Thumbnails anyone know what type or brand of steering wheel this is?-fullsizerender.jpg   anyone know what type or brand of steering wheel this is?-img_4513.jpg   anyone know what type or brand of steering wheel this is?-img_4514.jpg   anyone know what type or brand of steering wheel this is?-img_4516.jpg  
Old 01-27-2016, 02:36 PM
In the Staging Lanes

It doesn't appear to be an original steering column. I'd have to change it out to an original if it were me. jmo

Old 02-11-2016, 07:12 PM
In the Staging Lanes

Originally Posted by Diego Vergara
I just bought a 69 rs camaro and im trying to change steering wheels but the steering column has an extra piece that was added to install the steering wheels that are detachable and take a key to unlock and pop out so I need a specific brand or type of steering wheel, the current steering in the car has a racing style to it and im not into it and just want to have something with a more classic look. any tips or ideas greatly appreciated it.

the extra part on the steering column is made by Grant , it's called no wheel no steal . When it was new there was a cap that went on the end in place of the steering wheel. You can just take it off and use any steering wheel you would like , just get the adaptor for that wheel .