Let's see those 1st Gen. Pics

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2016, 12:30 PM
4th Gear Member

sounds about right for the street ,that car looks like alot of mods were done too all around looks a like high end build ,if you ever want to put bigger pics open an account with photo bucket,then paste them hear ,+ you can post pictures in your garage an other toys or past cars ,it takes some time to get used to but fun hear ,people are cool hear too,not to many personalitys

Last edited by 95 camaro 406; 11-29-2016 at 12:37 PM.
Old 11-29-2016, 01:04 PM

All sounds good to me.
Its cool to have a place to talk "Camaro", you never know when you could use some wisdom, or be able to provide it to someone else...Plus who doesnt love looking at all things CAMARO!

Old 11-29-2016, 02:02 PM
4th Gear Member

yes sir i enjoy this forum as its not cluttered up with to many no it alls ,or to much confusion ,its a simple forum realey ,yes all things camaro is cool another nice thing to is when you pop your hood up out in the real world you got some real conversation ,i have gone to our local minute mart store thrown up the hood an next thing you know you got 9 guys standing around the car asking questions ,makes a guy feel real humble about haveing a nice ride ,you will get alot of attention i am sure of that with that Beautiful fine car of yours

Last edited by 95 camaro 406; 11-29-2016 at 02:08 PM.
Old 11-29-2016, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by 95 camaro 406
yes sir i enjoy this forum as its not cluttered up with to many no it alls ,or to much confusion ,its a simple forum realey ,yes all things camaro is cool another nice thing to is when you pop your hood up out in the real world you got some real conversation ,i have gone to our local minute mart store thrown up the hood an next thing you know you got 9 guys standing around the car asking questions ,makes a guy feel real humble about haveing a nice ride ,you will get alot of attention i am sure of that with that Beautiful fine car of yours
lol...I filled her up with gas before i tucked her away for the winter and had a crowd around me at the gas station asking all the standard questions, asking to pop the hood, can we look inside etc, a 5 min trip to the gas station turned into a 45min show and shine...It was great!

Old 11-30-2016, 08:06 AM
In the Staging Lanes

Does really sound like a sweet ride. I noted that you filled the tank for the winter. A couple of point and I apologize if I'm telling you what you know already. Put some stabilizer in the fuel which may help with the ethanol water separation and run the engine every few weeks. I also put a maintainer on my Optima batteries once a month to keep everything fully charged. My 68 has a battery shut off switch to ensure that there is no voltage bleed through the radio or onboard computer, etc. Its easier to winter a car in Houston, Texas since I can drive during the winter (actually the nicest weather) when it is not raining. lol.. Enjoy!

Old 11-30-2016, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by 68hou
Does really sound like a sweet ride. I noted that you filled the tank for the winter. A couple of point and I apologize if I'm telling you what you know already. Put some stabilizer in the fuel which may help with the ethanol water separation and run the engine every few weeks. I also put a maintainer on my Optima batteries once a month to keep everything fully charged. My 68 has a battery shut off switch to ensure that there is no voltage bleed through the radio or onboard computer, etc. Its easier to winter a car in Houston, Texas since I can drive during the winter (actually the nicest weather) when it is not raining. lol.. Enjoy!
Can you even call it winter down there? a few feet of snow and temps in the -30F to -40F range is what we call winter up here...

Good tips that everyone should know...fill up tires with air as well...

Running it every few weeks though, i have heard people say both to run it, and don't run it at all unless you can take it for a rip....not sure who to believe on that one.

Old 11-30-2016, 11:46 AM
4th Gear Member

i hear that last winter we had 29 inches ,my cars are at the ready still with temps 50 for the first of Dec in southern NH border of mass some years the big snow stays just south or north west east of us, in 2014 we had 100 inches on snow this looks like another mild one ,the gas thing some guys fill the tank up other just keep it low with blue stabil ,i used seafoam last year in the tank an crank case,we can get some cold =30 temps for 2 weeks off an on,winters are not the same though we used to get alot more snow when i was a kid ,but years like 2014 are like those years ,looks like a mild one for this year couse they talk about nov being mild an when it is we get 60 or less inches,lots of rain this week could have been 4 feet of snow

Last edited by 95 camaro 406; 11-30-2016 at 11:49 AM.
Old 12-18-2016, 05:22 PM

Hello All,
New forum member, this is my numbers matching all original 1969 Z/28.
I've had the Z for about 20 years, it has only 60000 miles.
I look forward to the forum family!

Attached Thumbnails Let's see those 1st Gen. Pics-gedc0715.jpg   Let's see those 1st Gen. Pics-gedc0716.jpg  
Old 12-19-2016, 11:33 AM
4th Gear Member
Default Z28

Originally Posted by John A. Petrarca Jr
Hello All,
New forum member, this is my numbers matching all original 1969 Z/28.
I've had the Z for about 20 years, it has only 60000 miles.
I look forward to the forum family!
welcome to the forum sweet 69 z28

Old 01-16-2017, 04:01 PM

Im brand new to the site but it looks great! Heres my 67 SS, not finished of course. Ill take more pictures when I get home (dont rag me too hard about the Mustang in there)

Attached Thumbnails Let's see those 1st Gen. Pics-camaro-4.jpg   Let's see those 1st Gen. Pics-camaro-3.jpg   Let's see those 1st Gen. Pics-camaro-2.jpg  

Quick Reply: Let's see those 1st Gen. Pics