'67 SS parts for sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2017, 09:05 PM
Default '67 SS parts for sale

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this so if it isn't let me know.
I'm replacing the entire drive line and complete suspension from my factory '67 RS/SS to an LS3 and 6 speed Manual I just bought and a chassis system I haven't quite decided on so far.
I'll be selling the complete original 12 bolt rear axle drum to drum and with a set of aftermarket multi leaf springs (sorry, dumped the mono's). Has a 3:73 open diff with only 68K original miles (the car has been stored by me since 1983). Has the single factory traction anti hop bar from the factory that goes with it and rib ventilated drums.
I will also be selling the "complete" standard transmission set up. Not stock.
Corvette aluminum bellhousing and large flywheel, Zoom pressure plate and clutch disc, throughout bearing and fork. Muncie M21 wide ratio 4 speed with Hurst shifter, complete pedal assembly and drive shaft. All of the clutch stuff has very few miles on it and the transmission had all new bearings, bushings and syncro rings installed at the same time.
The car was parked because the 13.5 to 1 motor could not handle the '80's gas and developed a wrist pin or rod knock so I parked it and then "life happened" and is was in covered storage ever since. I will be selling the motor either complete needing a short block or in a complete less short block manner.
Motor has "double hump" 1.94 / 1.60 heads and was ported, polished and CC'ed. Aluminum "Torquer intake with Holly (650-750?) carb. distributor with
pointless Mallory ignition, recurved mechanical advance and "quick retard" vacuum advance. TRW valve train with TRW valves, slotted ball rockers, hydraulic street cam, "zero lash" hydraulic lifters and Chevy performance light push rods. double TRW chain with new crank and cam sprockets. High performance oil pump, road course pick up and windage tray. High torque starter. Headers, forget the brand. I also have the exhaust with balance tube, high flow mufflers and over axle side exit exhaust.
All this saw very little use and has been stored inside but unheated garage since 1984. I 'dcall it a barn find except I owned the barn and always knew where to find it LOL.
I'll be bringing the car out of storage in the next few weeks and will post pictures and more info then. Just posting now so if anyone is SERIOUS about buying all or large parts let me know.
also, I'll be selling the entire front sub frame with the disc brakes and a quicker ratio mechanical (not power) steering box also. I'm sure the calipers will be totally in need of a rebuild because when I moved this a few years ago the brakes were to the floor. they are the stock "corvette" factory SS set up though.