Arrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!

Old 08-03-2016, 06:57 PM
1st Gear Member
Default Arrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!

So last week, went to get pizza. Nice afternoon so I drove the new car. Got there, pizza not ready. Please pull back around sir. No problem. Bam!!!!! Curb running along side of the building kicked out a good 3 feet . Directly in front of car so you could not see it. Ah man, what pizza! All I could think about was the wheel. Then I told myself. Self, it will be ok. That is what you paid the money for the tire and wheel protection for. . So got pizza and went home. Drove her today to the dealership so the could access the damage and give me a date to fix. Yay! Tomorrow after work if not raining. If it is, it will be Friday after work. Then on the way home saw the reflection of the coolest car. Oh wait,,,,,that's me! LOL

Attached Thumbnails Arrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!-_mc_7808.jpg   Arrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!-_mc_7809.jpg   Arrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!-_mc_7802.jpg   Arrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!-_mc_7803.jpg  
Old 08-03-2016, 07:05 PM
April 2011 ROTM
ROTM Winner's Club

lol, in refection, thats a nice picture.

Old 08-03-2016, 07:29 PM
1st Gear Member

Thanks Craby

Old 08-04-2016, 06:59 PM
1st Gear Member

Took her in today to get the wheels actually repaired. the rain held of so they could do it. Will post the repair photos tomorrow.Had the camera so I took a few shots. When the big mighty Camaro came rumbling in it had them so scared, they were running up the walls.

Attached Thumbnails Arrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!-_mc_7825.jpg  
Old 08-05-2016, 07:13 PM
1st Gear Member

Took a couple photos of the repairs they did on the wheels I messed up. They were not bad at all and you would be very hard pressed to find it. But "I" knew it was there. I never use insurance. Never . unless it is a bad accident or something. For some reason when I bought this car, I bought extra plus tire and wheel care. So I decided to use it. no charge to me. But I sure am glad I got the insurance

Attached Thumbnails Arrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!-_mc_7837.jpg   Arrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!-_mc_7838.jpg   Arrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!-_mc_7846.jpg  

Search this Thread